"The Truth In Your Soul" | Joseph Relativo Vicaro



The Truth In Your Soul



Come to me / even just through the reflection / of the moon / for I have an encumbrance / that knows no rest / If ever / you have to get out of my sight / so soon / so be it / even if your disdain for me / is now my penultimate test / “Yet who shall be the principal witness / of your charm?” / I might not be there / in your grisliest hours / “Who shall be the primary beholder / who could spare you from harm?” /
In your grimmest nights / ponder upon / your own guttural powers / My ideation lives / with a glint in my eyes / Alas! / hitherto /  I lost / I might have to see / the bright lights / disappear without your lies / “Why do you refrain to speak / and at what cost?” / The chorus of all my friends / is direful / I must forget you / In unison they recite / that your nonchalance / is baleful / I do fake many a grin / every single night / for you have never confessed / within a mile / your walk-in secret / Up to the hilt / you play a role / still you kept it / all the while / but please / this time / tell the truth / in your soul.


Joseph Relativo Vicaro

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License