"Perfect Day" | Joseph Relativo Vicaro


Perfect Day


So I grip the wind / next to me / lo / you are here / and I feel free / The dress you now wear / is modish and new / The sky is blushing / and so are you / We have been here together / before / but now I care for you / all the more / from my innermost it elevates / to the heights of Heaven's gates /
Right this very moment / in this town / let us sing / about what got us down / that led to the magic / and the loss / On the wild side / we took a walk across / Do not ever be afraid / of all tomorrows / This is the end / of all our sorrows / There is no need for us to run / for La Dolce Vita has now begun / We can fully embrace the truth / and gain / And forget about / all the pain / What a joy / it is such a surprise / Now I can see / the sterling elation / in your eyes / To everything / I have found the way / on this perfect day.


Joseph Relativo Vicaro

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License