"There Has To Be A Day" | Joseph Relativo Vicaro

There has to be a day / when it would be needless / for you to say / “The lost ebb / hid the lustrous light / of the sea / please forgive / the bidden mind / in me.” / There has to be a day / when it would be pointless / for you to say / “I need to hold you / in my dispirited arms / and hang on to / a Full Moon Fever / at last / this draught pining / shall everlast.” / There has to be a day / when it would be worthless / for you to say / “Never depart / for to cry alone / below the tenuous skies / for sure / would just leave me / with bloodshot eyes.” / There has to be a day / when it would be useless / for you to say / “Do not let go / under / the pounding sun above / with a shelled ear / for the most triumphalist anthem / still /  you are the one I love.” / There has to be a day / when it would be  baseless / for you to say / “The interred air / that imposts / the harshest strife / shall no longer bring forth / the worst damning curse / I lift up my gilt hands / to offer you / my inmost life.” / There has to be a day / when it would be hopeless / for you to say / “Kiss / my misrouted fears / and let my tangent lips / taste / the truest of all tears.”


Joseph Relativo Vicaro

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License