"To Save The World At Last" | Brandon Joseph—Joseph Relativo

 

"I AM here to set off the end."

I set off / The Fawning Despot / of your Right / I set off / The Losing Champion / of your Fight / I set off / The Viewing Frontman / of your Stage / I set off / The Miming Writer / of your Page / I set off / The Draining Fountain / of your Youth / I set off  / The Damning Saviour / of your Truth / Everlast you shall find / yourself void / without me / for in your heart / and mind / only I / can set you free / I set off / The Wrecking Maker / of your Realm / I set off / The Praying Heathen / of your Helm / I set off / The Cussing Royal / of your Land / I set off / The Hating Lover / of your Hand / I set off / The Slaving Caesar / of your Home / I set off / The Sinning Pontiff / of your Rome / You shall find me / everlast / I AM off / to save the world / at last.

Brandon JosephJoseph Relativo 

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License