"I AM" | Brandon Joseph—Joseph Relativo


I AM

Before everyone was / I AM / I set apart / the boon / from the bane / I set apart / the mirth / from the pain / I set apart / the truth / from the lie / I set apart / the laugh / from the cry / I set apart / the mild / from the stern / I set apart / the hail / from the spurn  / Ever I exist / as the Pater / of Wisdom / by which / you fathom / your gist  / I set apart / the hate / from the love / I set apart / the crow / from the dove / I set apart / the death / from the life / I set apart / the scarce / from the rife / I set apart / the west / from the east  / I set apart / the Pope / from the Beast  / All falsehoods / I shall slam / for I AM.


Brandon JosephJoseph Relativo




No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License