"The Love of My Life"


The most wakeless desires of my soul without refrain
I elatedly reveal unto your spirit
still our torch song's flames retain
today we hail a paradox more real than how we bear it

I beg of you to discern selflessly
amongst all the most significant thing
at last the time has come so please heed my wish intently
with sheer mirth I call your name and its splendor does ring

I hang on to the light that shed its brightest side
I possess within me a zeal indomitable
I still have all the stint and so I bide
the rescript to wait for you I am more than willing and able

with a storied rush we solemnify our orisons without fear
I promise you now and always treasures shall be rife
out of all whom I hold dear
evermore shall you remain as the love of my life


Brandon Joseph

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License