"O Chosen One" | Joseph Relativo Vicaro


“Is there a surprise today / in the sky?” / Recurrently / I listen to Spain's / Every Time I Try / “If there is a will / then must I even rant / and needfully argue like Immanuel Kant?” / If wrath is the game / then I play the part / with a tempestuous heart / “Is there a promise tonight / in the air?” / Repeatedly / I listen to Ben Howard's / End of the Affair / “If there is a way / then must I even fume / and necessarily reason like David Hume?” / If ire is the name / then I act the role / with a tumultuous soul / Even up to now / the glass is barely half full / yet I have already won / for I finally found you / O Chosen One.


Joseph Relativo Vicaro

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License