"Ace Of Pain" | Joseph Relativo Vicaro


Ace Of Pain


I am in the absence of greatness / yours / Should I defy my ill fate / I know I could do it / with bravado / of course / The winds of nary change / remind me that I lost another one / in someplace / where you could see none / but these empty words of immortalized strain / which I have dominion over / Still I have nothing to gain / With everything said / that fell on deaf ears / “How can you ever look into my eyes / blindfolded with your pride / and say it is over / considering all those years?” / Even with your claim / that you are one with God / and nothing and no one else / can trouble you / I dare say / tell me now that you are excluded / from the most mournful hue / which is not definitely black / but the likelihood that I may not come back / I shall say it to you / and should you insist / on not confessing your love / by all means / refrain / for I can just brush it off anytime / because I am / the Ace of Pain.

Joseph Relativo Vicaro

No comments

Post a Comment

Your critical intputs are vital to all our efforts and are always appreciated..

This is a copywrited content. The material presented here is for general informative purposes only and may not be republished without express permission. The Subtle Arttraction; site is AS IS and makes no claims nor warranties.
Our work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License